We stand for trend-setting retail design and exciting brand staging. With experience and passion, we design retail spaces and creating experience spaces around great people and products. We plan, create and install in a single project flow. The stories and products of our clients are always front and center in our striving for perfection.
Are you also driven by the passion to put creative concepts into practice and to make brands an emotional experience? Are you just as interested in not doing the ordinary, but developing and implementing authentic solutions for our customers? Then you are welcome in our Creative Lab in Berlin!
What we offer
- An exciting field of activity in a dynamic and innovative company in a future-oriented Industry.
- Flat hierarchies, combined with an open and fair corporate culture and a responsible Management.
- Great development potential as part of our growth strategy.
- Support of your personal development and further qualification.
- A modern and beautiful workplace near the Savignyplatz in Berlin
- Planning and implementation of various trade fair events, experience events, pop-up stores in close cooperation with the project management team.
- Production planning under consideration of all requirements and time constraints.
- Communication with trusted and potential new suppliers
- Independent coordination and control of the projects.
- Preparation of timings and calculations including budget responsibility.
- A degree in Marketing, Business Administration or an apprenticeship in a comparable field.
- Comprehensive expertise in the field of trade fairs: regulations, fire protection, workflow, technical know-how, control of the different trades.
- Several years of experience in the planning of trade fairs and events.
- Independent working method, high commitment and ability to work in a team.
- Experienced use of MS Office and basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- You can speak and write German and English fluently.
You can expect a young and appreciative working environment with opportunities for professional and personal development.
You are interested? Then we look forward to receiving your digital application documents including start date and salary expectation at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Martin Baumdicker