Experience the future of retail and become part of our vision to connect the digital world with Brick and Mortar. Use your creative ideas and work with a high degree of responsibility and independence in a cool team. We are a young, innovative agency group headquartered in Mainz, Germany. United Pioneers employs over 50 creative minds with retail DNA and unbridled pioneering spirit. Join us in the exciting and varied world of Integrated Retail Marketing and work with international brands to emotionalize consumers and anchor them in their minds.
We are searching an engaged intern for project management in our Creative Lab in Berlin (start date: 15th of January or 1st of February).
What we offer you
- Be part of the success story of a fast-growing company and realize your own ideas
- Contact to a large number of international customers mainly from the sports and lifestyle industry
- A modern and beautiful workplace in Berlin
- Support the conception & design of retail solutions and retail activations for campaign implementation
- Inspire us and our customers with your creativity and your ideas
- Show your good mood and happy nature to the fullest by getting involved wherever necessary
- Advanced studies in graphic design or communication design
- Creative ideas and ability to work in a team
- Independent, organized working method, high commitment and open communication
- Experiences in a marketing or communication agency
- Availability of preferably 6 months (obligatory internship or similar)
You can expect a young and appreciative working environment with opportunities for professional and personal development.
You are interested? Then we look forward to receiving your digital application documents including the start date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Timm Köberich, Unit Director Berlin
Job Type: Internship